29 Jan Event Recap: Music Central Client & Wedding Vendor Appreciation Open House
Photo, above: HRM Photography | January 27, 2016 | As a thank you to all our clients and wedding vendor friends (after Rob personally celebrating having DJ’d his 1000th WEDDING!!), the Music Central team invited everyone to share an Open House – an evening of food and drinks, good music & good times at Windermere Manor in London. It was a drop-in event that came together with a little help from our friends:
- Brenda and all the Windermere Manor staff
- Lauren from Twelfth Night Events | Wedding & Event Planning for coming up with the idea to have this shindig and all the planning help
- Heather from HRM Photography Inc. for the pics and just being you,
- Jenn & Nick from Through The Lens Productions for the amazing video and doing the video testimonial booth
- Amy from Melrose Bakery for the delicious ‘1000’ cake
- Rob R. for the great job on the slideshow
- Sam for MCing
- Lauren, Courtney and Danielle for helping with the photo booth
- Alex for spinning the vinyl.
- Sorry if we’re forgetting anyone. Definitely a team effort!
At about 8:30, we unveiled a brand new video (by Through the Lens Productions) featuring Music Central Entertainment’s career, where we started, where we are now, what clients and vendors and staff have to say about it. Truly heartwarming and definitely fun!
We pulled out the vinyl collection and went old school with our music. It was fantastic!