Together, Jenn Birch and Nick Charlebois of London-based Through the Lens Productions have twelve years combined professional experience in the field of videography.
And of course, they helped shoot and produce the Music Central Entertainment video that was revealed January 2016 in celebration of Rob doing his 1000th wedding!
Jenn Birch was born and raised in London, Ontario. She graduated from the Broadcast Television program at Fanshawe College in 2011. She has great experience in many different areas of video production. Some of her experience includes:
- Internship with Miko Productions, a local freelance videographer, filming and editing wedding documentation;
- Filmed and edited several weddings throughout London and surrounding areas for two years;
- Filmed for Bethany’s Hope Foundation, a fundraiser showcasing Chef Michael Smith at the London Convention Centre;
- Ontario Speed Skating Provincials live stream broadcast, which aired a cross Canada; camera and audio operator;
- Filmed, directed and edited Salthaven Animal Rehabilitation and Wildlife Centre website promotional video;
- 2012 MS Society Fashion Show, lead camera operator and editor;
- Fanshawe TV: On Campus Episode 1 Producer for Rogers TV.
Nick Charlebois grew up in Dorchester, Ontario. He completed the Broadcast Television program in 2010 at Fanshawe College. He has vast experience with filming large and local bands, as well in post production.
- Internship with Western Radio Station CHRW’s number one hip-hop program The Come Up Show as an editor for interviews and concerts with artists such as Classified, Scratch from The Roots, Melanie Fiona, Maestro Fresh Wes, and Eternia. He’s also edited events such as The Jack Richardson Music Awards 2010, Summerjam 2010 and more.
- Filmed and edited for 102.1 The Edge a Canada Day 2011 concert featuring The Tragically Hip, Broken Social Scene, Hey Rosetta!, and Buck 65. Video was completed within 30 hours of the event finishing.
- Filmed for 102.1 The Edge’s annual concert Edgefest in 2011 & 2012. Featuring bands along the lines of Rise Against, Billy Talent, Death From Above 1979, The Sheepdogs, The Arkells, Hollerado, USS, Dirty Heads, Tokyo Police Club, and many more.
- Camera and editor with JonLines.com. Edited interviews, and behind the scenes videos with Shawn Desman. He also edited an interview with Steve Aoki, and was assistant camera operator on an interview with Shad K.